24" Flat Steel Stakes For Concrete Forms With Nail Holes
Secure Concrete Forms in Flatwork Construction Applications
Stabilize and support your concrete formwork with Sandbaggy Flat Steel Stakes Stakes with nail holes (also known as nail stakes). Our stakes are heavy duty, built to last and withstand the toughest of applications. These stakes are 24" (2 ft) long, 1½" wide, and ⅜"deep.
Why use Sandbaggy flat metal stakes for concrete forms? The flat profile provides increased stability, especially in applications where maintaining a level and straight surface is essential. Each stake has a rust resistant coating allowing them to last longer in harsher environments. As well as a sharp-pointed end able to penetrate harder rockier soils. Order these in bulk for your next concrete project, as low as $7.50 each. Learn more below.
Sandbaggy carries a variety of concrete forming supplies, perfect for construction applications.
- Length: 24"
- Depth: ⅜" (0.375")
- Width: 1½" (1.5")
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Painted (Rust Resistant)
- Color: Black
Type: Flat Stakes
- Weight: 1.72 kgs (3.79 lbs)
- Nail Holes
- diameter: 3/16 inch
- qty: 9 holes
- spacing: 1¾ inch
- Perfect For a Wide Range of Concrete Flatwork Projects, including slabs, footings, driveways, sidewalks, curbs, and braces, ensuring versatility and reliable performance. Great forming stakes for contractors!
- Easy Installation "V Point End": The sharp pointed end on these stakes facilitates easy driving into the ground or formwork, especially in hard clay or compacted soil conditions.
- Rust Resistant Coating: Coated in a black paint, these form stakes are designed to retain their strength and durability even in outdoor climates, minimizing the need for replacements.
Solid Steel Design (Not Hollow): These steel concrete stakes are made of solid steel! They won’t bend or break during installation and are strong enough for heavy-duty construction projects that demand reliable support.
- 9 Pre Drilled Nail Holes (3/16 inch) to accommodate various types of fasteners such as nails, screws, or bolts. Each hole is spaced apart by 1¾ inch inches for versatile customization and reinforcement options.
- Removable / Reusable
- Other Applications: Landscaping, anchoring temporary signage and barricades, securing tents and canopies, creating temporary structures, & MORE!
What are flat stakes?
Flat steel stakes are ideal for securing concrete forms in flatwork applications, like sidewalks, patios, driveways, and more. These stakes have a flat, wide surface area and are used for landscaping and gardening tasks such as anchoring timbers, tents, and strings.
What are concrete stakes used for?
Concrete stakes are used to secure concrete forms in place while the concrete is curing. This ensures that the concrete will cure evenly and produce a smooth, flat surface. Concrete stakes are also used in landscaping and gardening applications, such as securing landscape timbers, tents, and string lines.
What are the different types of stakes in construction?
There are many different types of stakes used in construction, including:
- Flat stakes
- Round stakes
- Square stakes
- Screw stakes
Flat vs round vs square stakes for concrete?
When considering the type of stakes to use for concrete forming, to stabilize the form when pouring cement. There are three main options to choose from: flat, round, and square stakes. Each type offers distinct advantages suited to different construction applications.
Flat stakes, with their broad surface area, provide stability and reduced rotation during installation, making them a preferred choice in softer or sandy soil conditions.
Round stakes, with their cylindrical shape, offer excellent stability and resistance to bending, making them versatile and durable for various construction projects, especially in harder or compacted soil.
Square stakes, with even contact on all sides, are ideal for projects requiring precise formwork alignment and 90-degree angles.
The decision between flat, round, or square stakes should be based on the specific project needs, soil conditions, and desired formwork outcomes to ensure optimal performance during the concrete forming process.
We Also Recommend
Galvanized Steel Snap Tie Wedges for Concrete (2 ⅜" x 6 ⅛")
Burlap Concrete Curing Blankets - Curelap - Burlene - 10 ft Width
18" & 36" Round Steel Concrete Form Stakes with Nail Holes
Concrete Turnbuckle Form Aligner with 5" x 3" Bent Plate - Adjustable Wall Brace