Woven Geotextile Landscape Fabric - For Soil Stabilization & Underlayment for Driveway, Gravel Roads & Parking Lots - 12.5 ft Wide
- STOP HAVING BUMPY & UNSTABLE ROADS - Add Sandbaggy Woven Geotextile fabric as an underlayment underneath gravel and your road will be stabilized. No more bumpy roads from now on!
- BUILT TOUGH - Made with Industrial Grade 4oz Woven Polypropylene, this Sandbaggy Fabric is the toughest in its class and is rated for 200 lbs of tensile strength. This is TWO TIMES thicker than standard fabrics.
- TRUCKS & CARS CAN DRIVE ON FABRIC - This Sandbaggy fabric is built tough enough for vehicles to drive over it. Just add a couple of inches of gravel on top of the fabric and it's ready to be driven over!
- GREAT FOR MANY APPLICATIONS - This Sandbaggy Fabric has so many uses such as Farming/Gardening, Landscaping, Road Stabilization
- UV PROTECTED - Industry leading UV inhibitors are added to the fabric for prolonged life under the Sun
- PALLET/TRUCKLOAD PRICING - Please contact us for bulk pallet pricing or truckload discount
- Thickness: 4 oz
- Material: polypropylene woven fabric
- Fabric Lifespan: 1 to 15+ years - The fabric can last 15-20 yrs (*depends on site conditions) if fully covered with at least 3 inches of gravel or mulch. However, if the fabric is exposed to the Sun, the lifespan drops as low as 1 year.
- Roll Weight:
- 3 x 50 ft - 8 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 25 ft - 8 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 50 ft - 16 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 100 ft - 32 lbs
- 12.5 ft x 200 ft - 64 lbs
- Note: Rolls will be folded in half to fit within UPS size guidelines. In addition, Rolls may arrive in 2 parts depending on the roll (for example: if you order a 100 feet roll, you may receive two-50 ft pieces).
- Fabric Variance: Please note that fabric may have approx (±) 3% variance in size due to manufacturer's cutting machine
- Also great for use as a weed barrier in a vegetable garden to control weeds
- Helps prevent soil erosion when it rains
- Works great under mulch, in a greenhouse, or outdoors
Parking Lot / Road Construction
This Landscape Fabric will help you get your landscaping job done.
1. Fabric can never stop all weeds
Other competitors claim that no weeds can grow through their 'heavy duty' weed barrier fabric. This is false advertising.
No matter how thick the weed barrier fabric is, certain weeds are still strong enough to break through the fabric. Our recommendation is to use herbicides to kill the weeds or pull them out by hand when they grow through.
2. Comparison chart of Sandbaggy's ground cover and competitors'
Sandbaggy's ground cover has built-in UV protection, is made from 100% virgin resin to provide additional strength, is laboratory tested to meet ASTM test methods, and has undergone pre-shipment inspection for irregularities.
When installing this landscape fabric, use a rubber mallet and gloves. Install staples 2-4 feet apart for secure fabric installation. Softer soils will require additional staples.
What is the difference between the types of rolls you sell?
Orange landscape fabric
|Material||Jute||Coconut fiber||Polypropylene woven fabric||Burlap|
|Length||225 ft||165 ft||300, 500 ft||100, 300, 500 ft||300 ft|
|Width||4 ft||4 ft||3 ft||3 ft||3.33 or 6 ft|
|Coverage||900 sq. ft||1,070 sq. ft||900 or 1,500 sq. ft||300 - 1,500 sq. ft||1,000 or 1,800 sq. ft|
|Price/sqft (1,000 sq. ft)||$0.17||$0.30||$0.08||$0.09||$0.15|
Beach / shoreline erosion
Table / aisle runner
Tree / shrub protection
|Life||1-2 years||2-5 years||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||9 months - 10 yrs (depending on Sun exposure)||N/A|
|Anchored using||6-inch sod staples||N/A|
We Also Recommend
Landscape Fabric (2,000 UV hours) - 3 ft wide
Landscape Fabric (2,000 UV hours) - 3 ft wide - Orange
Non-Woven Filter Fabric 4 oz - Landscape Fabric - Great For Drainage & Landscaping - Made in USA
Non-Woven Filter Fabric 8 oz - Landscape Fabric - Toughest on the Market - Made in USA