Orange Color Ground Cover Weed Barrier - Heavy Duty Weed Blocker Fabric (3 ft wide Roll)
- Width: 3 feet
- Length: 100 feet, 300 feet, or 500 feet
- Material: polypropylene woven fabric
- The same durable, strong fabric that sandbags for flooding are made of
- Throughly lab tested to ensure consistency and quality
- UV Protection (ASTM D4355): 80%+ strength after 500 hours
- Tensile Strength (ASTDM D4632): 135 lbs
- Flow Rate (ASTDM D4491): 14 gal/ min/ sq.ft.
- Great for use as a weed barrier in a vegetable garden to control weeds
- Helps prevent soil erosion when it rains
- Works great under mulch, in a greenhouse, or outdoors
- This geotextile fabric is permeable, allowing water to go through
- Heat sealed edges prevent the fabric from fraying
This orange color landscape fabric will help you get your landscaping job done, with a choice of lengths from 100 to 500 feet.
1. Don't believe competitors' long life spans
Competitors will advertise that their landscape fabric lasts several years or longer. Usually, these numbers are unsubstantiated and misleading.
Depending on which part of the country you're in, the environment can be completely different, with large variations in weather and climate.
The fabric's lifespan will differ materially depending on the temperature. How is it possible that fabric can last 20 years in the outdoors?
2. Fabric can never stop all weeds
Other competitors claim that no weeds can grow through their 'heavy duty' weed barrier fabric. This is false advertising.
No matter how thick the weed barrier fabric is, certain weeds are still strong enough to break through the fabric. Our recommendation is to use herbicides to kill the weeds or pull them out by hand when they grow through.
3. Comparison chart of Sandbaggy's ground cover and competitors'
Sandbaggy's ground cover has built-in UV protection, is made from 100% virgin resin to provide additional strength, is laboratory tested to meet ASTM test methods, and has undergone pre-shipment inspection for irregularities.
When installing this landscape fabric, use a rubber mallet and gloves. Install staples 2-4 feet apart for secure fabric installation. Softer soils will require additional staples.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins