18x30 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
- Size: 18 in. x 30 in.
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Tested to withstand a minimum of 10 drops from 4 ft high before there is any noticeable damage to the sandbag (when filled with 40 lbs of sand)
- 1600 hours of UV protection: lasts 6 months under direct sunlight
- Built to withstand 100°F direct sunlight for 3-6 months - a must-have in high-heat areas such as Florida, Arizona and California
- White color
- Allows for use on construction sites, landfills, and flood protection around homes/buildings
- Empty sandbags for sale, comparable to those from Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon
- Polypropylene sandbags for flooding to stop water and keep water out
- Includes tie string: used to enclose sandbag
- Great for storing materials & making flood barriers
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (1,000 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 2,000 sandbags or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
Protect your property: Sandbags are an inexpensive solution to avoid damage to your property. With sandbags around your house, your house will be saved from floods. Since their invention, sandbags have saved tens of thousands of homes from being flooded.
Similar to sandbags used by the military, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hr of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they began to degrade.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
What size sandbag should I buy?
- 14" x 26": for flood control, erosion control, military fortification. Not recommended for storing materials because too small.
- 18" x 30": for flood control, erosion control, storing materials/food
- 25" x 40": for storing materials/food, sack racing
- 31" x 45": for storing materials like shoes
How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
Sandbags Filling Tips
- Fill sandbags 1/2 to 2/3 full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through.
- Always wear gloves during the filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting.
- Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather, use a brigade line to pass bags
- Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags.
- Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on the sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag.
- Sandbaggy sandbags are built to withstand both gravel or sand. Be aware of poor quality sandbags that rupture when filled with sharp gravel rocks.
- Gravel should be filled in sandbag when used as an erosion control device (on slopes). Sand should be filled for flood control needs, whether to protect doors or garage or to divert water. If sand or gravel is not accessible, less effective solutions is to fill the sandbags with backyard soil.
We Also Recommend
14x26 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Bulk Wholesale Tent & Store Bags
25x40 Empty Poly Large Sandbags For Sale - Wholesale Bulk Quantities