18x30 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
- Size: 18 in. x 30 in.
- Larger size allows you to put in more sand and use fewer bags
- Same heavy duty material and UV protection as 14" x 26" polypropylene sandbags
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Tested to withstand a minimum of 10 drops from 4 ft high before there is any noticeable damage to the sandbag
- When filled with 40 lbs of sand
- 1600 hours of UV protection
- Built to withstand 100°F direct sunlight for 3-6 months
- A must-have in high-heat areas such as Florida, Arizona and California
- White color
- Allows for use on construction sites, landfills, and flood protection around homes/buildings
- Empty sandbags for sale, comparable to those from Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon
- Polypropylene sandbags for flooding to stop water and keep water out
Pre-attached tie string: once the empty sandbag is filled, use the pre-attached tie string to close the top of the bag
- Great for erosion and flood control, holding down traffic signs, earthbag homes, pipeline construction
- Lasts 3-6 months under strong sunlight with built-in UV protection
- For bags that last 1-2 years under the sun, we recommend 17" x 27" monofilament, long-lasting sandbags.
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (1,000 empty sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 2,000 empty sandbags or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
1. Protect your property from hurricane flooding
When filled with sand, polypropylene sandbags stop flooding and water.
Polypropylene sand bags are an inexpensive solution to avoid damage to your property by providing flood control.
With polypropylene sandbags around your house, your house will be saved from floods.
Since their invention, polypropylene sandbags have saved tens of thousands of homes from being flooded.
Tens of thousands of Sandbaggy empty sandbags for flood control were used to protect homeowners from flooding during Hurricane Florence in 2018.
2. Similar to sandbags used by the military, with UV protection
Our rugged Sandbaggy empty sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers.
The weave count is 10x10.
Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications.
Made with 1600 hr of UV protection, these polypropylene sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
What size sandbag should I buy?
18" x 30"
25" x 40"
31" x 45"
|UV Protection||3-6 months||3-6 months||None||None|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs||100 lbs|
|What to put in it||
military fortification (green color)
How to use sandbags: filling tips and materials
Sandbags Filling Tips
- Fill sandbags 1/2 to 2/3 full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place).
- This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs.
- An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through.
- Always wear gloves during the filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect yourself from contaminants in sand and floodwater.
- Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days.
- Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful.
- Always lift with your legs and not your back.
- Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting.
- Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders.
- Instead, use a brigade line to pass bags
- Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags.
- Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed.
- After placing the sandbag, walk on the sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag.
- Sandbaggy sandbags are built to withstand both gravel or sand.
- Be aware of poor quality sandbags that rupture when filled with sharp gravel rocks.
- Gravel should be filled in sandbag when used as an erosion control device (on slopes).
- Sand should be filled for flood control needs, whether to protect doors or garage or to divert water.
- If sand or gravel is not accessible, less effective solutions is to fill the sandbags with backyard soil.
We Also Recommend
14x26 Empty Woven Polypropylene Sandbags With Ties For Sale For Flooding - Bulk Wholesale Tent & Store Bags
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
24x40 Burlap Bags Wholesale Bulk, Sack Race Bags, Burlap Sacks, Potato Sacks For Sale
Great sand bags!
I bought these to fill with sand to keep in the back of my truck during the snow season in Reno! Very easy to fill and strong bags! Store these out of the weather in the Spring and Fall and use them again next season! Thanks guys.
These bags are great I have not broken any of them and they are reasonable to buy. Just wish they came with someone to fill them :smiley::smiley::+1:
Sand bags for oystering
Great product!! Shipping was fast and easy. I use these bags for razor sharp coon oysters and the bags hold up without ripping or getting cut up!! Also the draw string to tie them up is great and helpful as well!