14x26 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Bulk Wholesale Tent & Store Bags
- Size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Extra strong: tested to withstand at least 10 drops from 4 ft high without any noticeable damage (when filled with 40 lb of sand)
- UV protection: 1600 hours
- Built to withstand 100°F direct sunlight for 3-6 months - a must-have in states like Florida, Arizona, and California
Colors: Available in white, military green, beige, orange
- Comparable to big box stores: Empty sandbags for sale, comparable to those sold at Home Depot, Uline, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon
- Erosion and flood control: Polypropylene sandbags for flooding to stop water and keep water out
- Pipeline construction
- Building an earthbag house
- Hold down traffic signs
- Pre-attached tie string: once the sandbag is filled, use the pre-attached tie string to close the top of the bag
- Photodegradable: decompose under sunlight
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (2,000 sandbags or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 3,000 sandbags or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
Protect your property from floods: When filled with sand, sandbags stop flooding and water. Sandbags are an inexpensive solution to avoid damage to your property when there is a flood. With sandbags around your house, your house will be saved from floods. Since their invention, sandbags have saved tens of thousands of homes from being flooded.
Made of 100% polypropylene: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thickly woven polypropylene allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Comparable to military sandbags.
Similar to sandbags used by the military, with UV protection: Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Other names for Sandbags: Poly Bags, Sandbag, Sandbagging, Empty Sandbags, Sand bags, Military Sandbags, Polypropylene Bags, Sand bag
Q: How durable are these? Will they last for a while?
The sandbags can sit outside for 6 months or longer.
Q: Will the bags leak water?
Sandbags are effective at stopping water because of the sand contained within the bag. The plastic in the bag itself, specifically polypropylene, is water permeable.
This makes the sandbags more versatile because putting gravel (rather than sand) in the bags allows them to stop sediment while allowing water to flow through, perfect for preventing trash or other sediment from entering storm drains, for instance.
Our customers have found that the water permeability of the plastic allows water that gets in the sand to be released from the bag, so the sand doesn't stay soggy.
Q: What are the dimensions of the sandbags when filled with 50 lbs of sand?
The exact dimensions may vary. Our customers have found that the dimensions are roughly 17" long, 12" wide, and 5" deep.
Q: I enjoy camping and being outdoors. Can I use these to hold things down so they don't fly away, even in strong winds?
Yes. For a canopy, tying four filled sandbags to each leg will surely keep the canopy in place. Filled sandbags can also be used to hold chairs and umbrellas in place outdoors.
- Made from woven polypropylene allowing a 50 lb weight limit
- Built for heavy-duty applications such as erosion and flood control
- Includes tie string for effortless closing of sandbag
- With 1600 UV hrs of protection, sandbag lasts 6-9 months under direct sunlight
Here are some of the purposes for the different color of sandbags.
- Military-green sandbags = used to match the environment’s color
- Beige color sandbags = used to match the soil’s color
- Orange color sandbags = used when the sandbag needs to stand out (such as in safety situations)
- White color sandbags = used in all kinds of situations
What size sandbag should I buy?
- 14" x 26": for flood control, erosion control, military fortification. Not recommended for storing materials because too small.
- 18" x 30": for flood control, erosion control, storing materials/food
- 25" x 40": for storing materials/food, sack racing
- 31" x 45": for storing materials like shoes
We Also Recommend
18x30 Empty Poly Sandbags For Sale For Flooding - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
25x40 Empty Poly Large Sandbags For Sale - Wholesale Bulk Quantities
Best price anywhere on these sandbags
Good quality and no defective or un-sewn seams in any of the sandbags
Amazing Customer service
The people on customer service are always on top of their game always attentive to emails and phone calls
Outstanding in their field
We go through a lot of sandbags. A LOT of sandbags. Sandbaggy has been out go-to source for some time, and both the quality of their bags and their customer service are pretty hard to beat. (Not to mention their prices.) Couldn't be more satisfied. Keep it up, guys!
Thanks for having what I requested. Hurrcain season is approaching,
Good customer service
Ordering was easy. Lots of notifications on order and delivery status. I have not had a chance to use the bags yet but they seem to be very good quality. I will certainly order from Sandbaggy again if I need more.