6-inch PINK COLORED Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
- 6" professional length
- Color: Pink
- Material: 11-gauge steel
- Size: 6 in. x 1 in. x 6 in.
- Square Top
- Rust-resistant because of the layer of paint
- Standard staples rust after installation
- Great for applications where the landscape staples need to be visible
- Pink staples help gardeners avoid getting staples caught in lawnmowers.
- For securing landscape and weed barrier fabrics, as well as landscaping, turf, dog and electric fences
- Comparable to metal garden stakes from Lowes, Home Depot, and Walmart
- Heavy duty landscape staples
- Sharp chisel point: effortless application
- Commercial grade
- 30-day return policy
- Free, Priority Mail shipping: arrives in 3 business days, anywhere in USA
These Sandbaggy 6" square top landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done.
These landscape staples are designed specifically for holding down landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, and dog fences.
Made with 11-gauge steel and sharp chisel points, these landscape staples will make applying the staples to the ground that much easier.
Other names for Landscape Staples: U-shaped Stakes, Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples
To secure irrigation or PVC pipes, we recommend round top sod staples.
- Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For very soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For very hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
- For very soft soil, we recommend longer sod staples, such as 9-inch sod staples.
- For very hard soil, we recommend thicker sod staples, such as 6" x 2" x 6" 9-gauge staples.
What's the difference between round top and square top sod staples?
1. Square top
Square top sod staple have a flat top.
Square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
2. Round top
Round top sod staples are rounded at the top.
Round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What gauge and size of landscape staples (sod staples) should I buy?
The lower the gauge number, the thicker and stronger the metal.
With compact soil, use landscape staples with a lower gauge, i.e. 8 gauge, so that the staples don't snap while hammering them into the ground.
With normal or looser soil, use landscape staples with a higher gauge, i.e. 11 gauge.
11-gauge staples are suitable for most applications.
Longer staples work better in looser soils.
The added length ensures that the landscape staple will not move after installation.
For most soils, 6" x 1" x 6" staples will work.
Will these staples rust?
No, the layer of paint makes them rust-resistant.
Will these staples fit over a 1/2-inch PVC pipe?
The staples are 1" wide, which should be enough space to fit over the 1/2-inch PVC pipe.
As staples are 6" long, 5" of the staple should be in the ground.
This is enough to anchor the pipe so long as the soil isn't too loose.
For PVC pipes, we recommend round top staples, as the rounded top fits better over the pipe than a square top.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins