Commercial Grade Weed Control Barrier, Landscape Fabric, Silt Fence, Woven Ground Cover (3 ft. wide)
- Width: 3 feet
- Length: 300 feet or 500 feet
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- 2000 UV hrs: can be placed under direct sunlight for 9-12 months
- Comparable to landscape fabric weed barrier from Home Depot, Lowes, DeWitt, and Walmart
- Also known as woven ground cover silt fence
- Contractor grade
- Lets air, water and nutrients through
- Can be used alongside rocks, mulch, soil
- Great for landscaping, greenhouse floors, walkways
- Secured to the ground using landscape staples
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping: arrives in 4 business days (5 rolls or fewer), anywhere in continental USA
- Shipments of 10 rolls or more will take 1-2 weeks (pallet shipment)
How this works1. Staples
Far more staples are required in soft soil than hard soil to properly anchor the landscape fabric in place.
To be precise, in soft soil, install one staple every 1 foot. In normal soil, install one staple every 3 feet. In hard soil, install one staple every 5 feet.2. Landscape fabric
The calculator assumes that landscape fabric is being used to cover every square foot of the plot of land.
When rolling out landscape fabric, it's ideal to overlap the edges of the landscape fabric about 12%, so that weeds cannot grow in between the edges of the fabric.
Landscape fabric should not be stretched straight over a dip in the ground.
Rather, the fabric should be touching the ground at all times and should adjust to the contours of the land, such as bumps, dips, and hills.
This allows you to walk on the installed landscape fabric without worrying about damaging it.
We Also Recommend
6-inch Square Top Landscape Sod Staples Fabric Stakes (MOST POPULAR)
6-inch Round Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins
9-inch Square Top Heavy Duty Landscape Staples Bulk - Garden Anchor Pins
6" Long x 2" Wide EXTRA WIDE Square Top Landscape Garden Sod Staples Stakes Pins